You can avail your standard holiday entitlement upon the completion of 25% payment of the total membership cost along with the Annual Maintenance Cost for that year
You may send an e-mail to email@example.com, an exclusive email id set up for you to make our bookings. Alternatively you can Call us at 1800 209 4009.
Please note our Member Relations Department business timings: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM, Monday through Saturday (Except second Saturday).
The following are essential when making your bookings:
• Your membership number (if mailing in your requirements)
• Number of people going on holiday (Number of adults and children below 12 years)
• Name of resort or destination
• Check in / Check out dates
Note: If mailing in your requirements, giving us a prioritized list of destinations and dates for your holiday, will ensure faster confirmation.
You can make your reservations from as early as 6 months to as late as 15 days before your holiday.
Note: The earlier you book, the better your chances of getting the dates and destination of your choice. Please plan well in advance for holidaying during peak seasons like Diwali, New Year etc.
Once your reservation is confirmed, you will get a confirmation voucher through email. Furnishing the confirmation voucher, your membership card and photo identity card is a must at the time of check in.
You may split your holiday entitlement and take more than one shorter holiday. On the other hand, you may also take longer holidays of over 7 nights, up to a maximum of 14 nights, in your own season.
Your entitlement, if unused (wholly or partly) will get automatically accumulated to the next year. However, at no point in time can your holiday inventory exceed 21 nights.
There are two ways in which you can do this.
• You can use accumulated nights from the previous year.
• You can also advance your entitlement from the following year.
You can avail this facility anytime after one year from your Holiday Start Date.
Note: Advancing your entitlement is subject to an up-front payment of your Annual Subscription Fee (ASF), at the current rate, for the advanced week and the balance payable when due.
In case you change your mind and cannot make it to a holiday destination you have already booked for, don't worry. You can inform us about any changes in your holiday plans upto 15 days in advance without any loss of days. The confirmation voucher once issued cannot be transferred to any other person.
• If you cancel your holidays 15 days before the day of check-in, you get a full re-credit.
• If you cancel your holiday between 15 days to 7 days before check-in, you get 50% re-credit.
• If you cancel your holiday lesser than 7 days prior to check-in, all days shall be lapsed.
*Any amendments (or) recredit of days against Gift Voucher & Special Offer (Complimentary holidays for members) bookings is not allowed. The same will be treated as cancellations. Cancellation Policy is applicable only for Regular holidays (holidays using the Annual Entitlement of 7 days).
Even if you move abroad we will continue to service your membership.
If you do not plan to holiday in a particular year, you can gift / rent your weeks / days. This privilege is subject to payment of guest fees / charges and such terms and conditions as may be specified by PHL from time to time. Your immediate family members – parents, spouse and children (up to 25 years of age) are excluded from the payment of guest fees / charges. The authorized person in whose favour confirmation voucher is issued shall produce the proof of identity on request from PHL.
Your Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) is used to maintain the resorts and all its amenities and to provide timely services and better interaction to you so that you can better enjoy your holiday.Irrespective of usage of your entitlement, your first ASF is due on your Holiday Start Date.The ASF may be revised from time to time based on Consumer Price Index / Wholesale Price Index. Remember to keep your ASF payments up to date if you wish to holiday. If you wish to advance your holiday entitlements, remember you will need to pay your ASF upfront).
Sorry, pets are not allowed at the resorts.
RCI is a holiday exchange network with over 2 million members, across the world. Our affiliation to RCI also lets you access the RCI exchange network, which includes over 4000 resorts across the world. Magic Holidays offers a complimentary RCI membership which is valid for a limited period. Please refer your welcome letter for validity of your complimentary RCI membership. Your RCI enrollment will be processed on realization of 50% of the Magic holidays membership cost..After your enrollment is complete, you will receive your RCI Membership Kit, with your personalised number from RCI. This kit will also have all the relevant details on how to use your RCI membership.
There are 2 types of RCI holidays:
- • Standard exchanges for which you need to deposit (exchange) your entitlement week from your membership.
- • Bonus week holidays. In this case, you simply buy the week without depositing your week.
You will be required to provide the following details:
- • Your RCI membership number.
- • Multiple choices of destinations and dates you would like to holiday in.
- • Your credit card number - to book space or to start a search for a preferred destination.
You may also make payments by demand draft. The search/booking in this case however, starts only after the payment has been realised.
To book your RCI holidays, call on 1800 419 2131
- For more details please log on to http://www.rci.com/
- Note: There is an exchange fee that RCI charges, which needs to be paid along with your request. This fee will vary depending on the type of exchange, season & apartment type of the confirmed holiday.
- If you don't get your holiday immediately confirmed, it is best to place your request in 'Search'.
As in the case of most international exchanges, your holiday has to be in multiples of one week.
RCI will send you a Guest Certificate for your friend. A nominal guest certificate charge is applicable. Kindly contact RCI to avail the same. Your friend must present the holiday confirmation voucher & Guest Certificate when he checks in.
Keep your confirmation voucher and your RCI membership card handy when checking in.
Your Magic Holidays membership entitles you to a complimentary RCI membership which is valid for a limited period. Please refer your welcome letter for the validity of your complimentary RCI membership.